A Holy Names education is an investment in your daughter.
An investment that offers both immediate and lifelong rewards. Girls here are challenged, supported, recognized and loved. 100% of our 2023 graduating class were accepted to 4-year colleges and universities. And all of them earned merit-based scholarships!
Tuition and financial aid are complicated, and every family has questions. We encourage you to give us a call or send a message. We are here to help. That’s a promise.
Gregg Wilbur, Chief Financial Officer
email@example.com | 518.438.7895, ext. 604
To assist in making Holy Names affordable, we offer three options for tuition payment.
A one-time full payment to the school
- Full tuition payment is due to the school by July 1st.
A two-time payment plan
- Two payments of equal amounts through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan, are due July and December. Please visit FACTS to set up an account
A monthly payment plan
- Monthly payments payable in 10 installments through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan. Payments are due July through April. Please visit FACTS to set up an account
The payment plans are administered by FACTS, a payment plan provider widely used by schools nationwide. FACTS offers a simple, convenient payment path that is completely confidential and secure. Because it is not a loan program, FACTS does not assess any interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check.
Annual tuition rates are determined in January and tuition payment begins in July. A deposit of $500 toward tuition will be collected with new student registration. Costs for supplies, uniforms and graduation fees are in addition to the tuition.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Academy of the Holy Names is committed to serving students from a wide variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
As part of that commitment, the school strives to partner with families to make sure that a Holy Names education is accessible to all qualified students. Decisions regarding financial aid are made by the Financial Aid Committee on the basis of a family’s demonstrated need and the availability of funds from the school on a first come-first served basis. Families may anticipate confirmation of financial aid awards in the spring only once acceptance decisions have been made.
In order to qualify for financial aid, families must submit an application and all required supporting materials to FACTS, the online service which processes the school’s financial aid applications. Completed FACTS applications should be submitted at the same as your application to AHN.
Academy of the Holy Names offers merit-based scholarships to students regardless of need.
Students who not only meet but exceed our selective admissions standards on entrance exams will be eligible for scholarships ranging from one quarter to half tuition. Entrance exams will be scheduled monthly through spring.
President’s Leadership Scholarships
A limited number of President’s Leadership Scholarships will be awarded to students who are positive and influential leaders among their peers. The award amounts to a 50% discount on the family’s tuition contribution for one year. Winners are selected based on their admissions application and recommendations. No additional application is required.
TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
Academy of the Holy Names uses FACTS to access financial aid applications.
Submit a completed financial aid application to FACTS.
- A link to this application may also be found on your daughter’s online admissions checklist
- Be sure to indicate your school as Academy of the Holy Names
- If you already have a FACTS account, please add AHN to your account
Upload your latest final tax returns and W-2’s onto the application.
- Tax returns for the 2023 tax year will be required by April 15, 2024
File your financial aid application as soon as possible.
- Decisions on financial aid will be made on a rolling basis
*Note for Divorced, Separated, and Never Married Parents: To ensure that all families will benefit from third-party evaluations of their financial aid applications, both parental households must complete all the above steps individually. If one parent is not involved in the student’s life, a statement to that effect by a third party who is aware of the situation in a professional capacity (e.g., lawyer or clergy) may be substituted for the financial documents from that parent. AHN must receive all financial documents or a statement of non-involvement from each parent before the financial aid application will be considered complete.
COMMITTEE REVIEW OF YOUR APPLICATION
The Financial Aid Committee will review your financial aid application once all documentation has been received by FACTS and the student has been officially accepted to Holy Names. Additional information may be requested.
NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR FINANCIAL AID AWARD THROUGH FACTS
Notification of the status of your financial award will be communicated directly by FACTS via email.
- Please check your email regularly for this notification
- The email will direct you to go to your FACTS account where you can review and accept your award
- This award is good for 30 days after posting
COMPLETING YOUR ENROLLMENT CONTRACT
Your financial aid award will be posted to your New Student tuition contract that can be found on your parent portal account on the school’s website www.ahns.org.
- Click on the banner along the top stating you have a contract to review
- Each person designated as a responsible signer must sign the contract, individually, using his/her own username and password
- The payment plan is chosen by the first signer and the last person to sign will submit the contract
- Once you have signed the online tuition contract, you are required to set up a tuition payment plan through FACTS. Setting up a payment plan is accessed the same way the financial aid application is accessed. Log in to your FACTS account and click on “Setting up a Payment Plan Agreement.”
APPEALING YOUR FINANCIAL AID AWARD
If you choose to appeal this award, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the basis for the appeal.
- Additional information may be requested